1. You need a tax number and address evidence. When you plan to come to Turkey, bring address evidence where your address and name wrote on the bill. According to the bank legislation, your address must be proven by an electric, water or internet bill which shows your address and name.
2. When you go to any bank in Turkey with your passport, you can open a bank account in Turkey very easily if you have the documents listed in the first article with you and you have a tax number. (If you do not have a tax number, Area Istanbul real estate company will assist you in obtaining a tax number.).
1. There are independent, English-speaking lawyers in Istanbul.
2. All lawyers of our company speaks English.
3. They can serve you in opening a bank account, obtaining your Turkey tax ID number, purchasing real estate and title deed transactions, and applying for residence permit and citizenship.
4. For finding profesional english speaking lawyer in Istanbul Turkey please contact with us.
1. Buying a property in Turkey from a Turkish citizen or from a Turkish legal real estate company.
2. The property must have a statutory title deed even if it is still under construction.
3. Even if it is under construction, the real estate must have a legal title, or if it is under construction and the title deed is not ready, you must first make a notary contract and then annotate that the real estate belongs to you in the land registry of the real estate with your notary contract.
4. The cost of the property must be more than 400 thousand USD equivalent to Turkish lira at the current exchange rate in the legal title deed.
5. Paying the price of the property through a bank transfer from a bank outside or inside Turkey or you should deposit your cash into the seller's account via bank and get the bank statement.
6. During the sale of the deed, an annotation must be made that the deed is taken for Turkish citizenship and cannot be sold for 3 years.
7. After your title deed buying in Turkey our lawyer team will apply your Turkish citizenship application.
The fastest way to acquire Turkish citizenship is to take a real estate tour with our sales team as soon as possible, to buy real estate in Turkey and to apply for Turkish citizenship through our lawyers. You will receive your residence permit card within 1 week of your application and you will not need a visa. You can stay in Turkey as long as you want. Your Turkish citizenship will be approved in approximately 3 months and your passport will be delivered to you by the Republic of Turkey.
1. The title deed or lease of the property you own.
2. A passport with at least 6 months validity.
3. Your children's family statement must be translated into Turkish and approved by the Turkish embassy in your home country.
4. Health insurance for each family member.
If you want to obtain a residence permit in Turkey, please contact us. Our company in Istanbul has a residence permit application department.
It offers you maximum comfort due to the advantages of owning a house in Turkey, its geopolitical location, commercial potential, natural beauty and accessibility. The house you buy here can be seen as an investment. and you can make serious profits. You can spend your summer months in a country with a wonderful climate and amazing culture, or you can rent your house and earn rental income. You can have great days during the winter months or get an extra source of rental income.
Istanbul Turkey is a vibrant and lively city 365 days 12 months 24/7, it has the potential to meet your every need.
1. With a Turkish passport, you can easily visit 109 countries without a visa.
2. The Turkish passport is one of the top 30 passports in the world.
3. You do not need a residence permit for the required period.
4. If you have a Turkish passport, you can benefit from the pension system like a Turkish citizen.
5. You have the right to vote in elections in Turkey.
6. You benefit from the entire health system and hospitals in Turkey.
7. If you have a Turkish passport, you can get dual citizenship.
Turkey have many people from other nationalities. there are no conditions imposed by the Turkish government to abandon the original nationality when acquiring Turkish nationality.
To acquire Turkish citizenship, you do not need to reside in Turkey or stay in Turkey for a certain period of time per year. If you wish, you can get Turkish citizenship even with online real estate investment. Our sales team makes the necessary real estate presentations to you with an online camera. You can choose the real estate you like and send us the necessary documents for real estate purchase. We apply for Turkish citizenship by real estate investment, by processing the documents you send in Turkey with notary and state approval, by realizing your title deed transactions.
Residence permit in Turkey is issued annually and you can renew it every year.
No, it is not necessary to live in Turkey to obtain Turkish citizenship. Even if your permanent residence is outside of Turkey, you do not need to live in Turkey for a certain period of time after purchasing a property in Turkey. You can easily obtain Turkish citizenship.
You can buy as much real estate as you want. There are no restrictions on buying property in Turkey. You can make unlimited real estate investments.
The valuation report figure is very important for foreigners in purchasing real estate in Turkey. The state is based on the valuation report number of the real estate you received in your citizenship application. and evaluates your Turkish citizenship application according to this number.
Foreign companies can purchase real estate from Turkey. However, if they establish a Turkish company in Turkey, the real estate purchase process will be very easy and fast.
Foreign buyers are required to have an appraisal report when buying real estate in Turkey. As long as the buyer and seller accept the contract, the selling price and valuation of the real estate do not need to be the same. The appraisal report figure may be 5% below or above the average of the real estate. Because the appraisal firms are licensed independent institutions of the state, they are based on the minimum market price.
In Turkey, together with the investor, his wife and children under the age of 18 are entitled to obtain Turkish citizenship. If there are children older than 18 years old, they must also invest in Turkey in order to gain Turkish citizenship.
You should transfer your money directly to the bank account of the person who sold the property to you and put the receipt in your citizenship file. If you are buying the property from a construction company, you must transfer your money to the bank account of the company you purchased the property from. You can transfer directly from the bank account abroad to the bank account of the person or institution from which you bought the title deed in Turkey. Or you can open a bank account in Turkey and deposit your money in your own bank account, and then you can transfer money from your bank account in Turkey to the bank account of the person or institution from which you bought the title deed.
You can get a residence permit by purchasing real estate in Turkey. If you buy real estate worth more than $400,000, you can also apply for the Turkish citizenship program with a real estate investment and get a Turkish passport. If your property investment in Turkey is less than $400,000, you can easily obtain a residence permit.
Foreigners can use loans from Turkish banks to buy real estate in Turkey, however, they have to prove to the banks that they have a source of income in Turkey. If there are no sources of income in Turkey, it is not easy to get a loan.
According to Turkish law, only certified and registered real estate agents can mediate and provide brokerage services. Ask to see the certificate of authorization and real estate certificate of your property consultant that you work with to buy apartment in Turkey. If your property consultant in Turkey has certificates, you can buy your property very safely through your consultant.
Your property in Turkey is exempt from capital gains tax 5 years after the date of purchase. In other words, if you buy a property in Turkey and hold it for at least 5 years, you will not pay capital gains tax when you sell your property. If you sell the property you bought in Turkey within 5 years, you will pay the tax on the difference between the amount you bought and the number you sold. Please contact our consultants for detailed calculation.
Your real estate in Turkey will belong to you forever and will be inherited by your family. To give an example, you are married and have 4 children. In the event of your death, 25% of your property is distributed to your spouse and 18.75% equally to each of your remaining 4 children.
The minimum real estate investment amount to acquire Turkish citizenship by purchasing property in Turkey through investment is $400,000. You can buy an apartment in Istanbul, Turkey by spending $400,000 or more at once, or you can acquire Turkish citizenship by purchasing 2 or 3 different houses in Istanbul and completing a total of $400,000 or more.
After you buy a property in Istanbul Turkey, you can sell the flat you bought like everyone else. However, for this, a period of 3 years must have passed from the date of purchase of the immovable. When selling a property in Istanbul Turkey, you will also need to consider the capital gains tax liability that exists in most countries. This tax will be calculated based on the difference between your current sale value and the value you paid when you purchased the property. After paying your capital gains tax, you can easily sell your property in Istanbul. If 5 years have passed, you can sell your property for the price you want without paying income tax from the date of purchase.
There are many areas where you can invest profitably in Istanbul Turkey. These include Sisli, Kagithane, Umraniye, Kadikoy and Kartal as of 2022. These apartments project areas are in demand due to their proximity to business and entertainment centers in Istanbul Turkey. At the same time, they are the areas that allow transportation in Istanbul as soon as possible. Thanks to the investments you will make in these regions, you can reach the points that need to be reached urgently, such as airports, on time. Apart from these, there are also developing investment properties areas such as Beylikduzu, Basaksehir and Cekmekoy.
The Turkish citizenship application is normally approved within 3 months in Turkey. After the pandemic period, this process was prolonged for a few more months in Istanbul Turkish Citizenship Offices. Currently, you can get your Turkish citizenship in an average of 5 months in Istanbul Turkey.
Yes, it is sufficient to purchase a property in Turkey, provided that it values more than $400,000 in the program of obtaining Turkish citizenship by real estate investment. You can also apply for Turkish citizenship by purchasing more than one property, provided that the total real estate value is more than $400,000.
The average residential square meter sales price in Istanbul Turkey is around $ 1200. Since Istanbul has a large real estate market spread over a wide area, apartment prices may vary from region to region. If you need to list the real estates sold in Istanbul from expensive to cheap; Sariyer, Sisli, Besiktas, Kadikoy, Beykoz counties can be counted. These counted districts are exemplified according to their square meter prices. When you decide to invest in real estate in Istanbul Turkey, the average house prices you will encounter will be between $ 300,000 and $ 500,000. But you need to know that as the years progress, real estate prices will increase.
The Foreign Investments Law is based on the principle of equal treatment and allows international investors to have the same rights and obligations as local investors. Accordingly, international investors can establish all types of companies specified in the Turkish Commercial Code. For this, you must first make a real estate investment for $ 400,000 and then apply for Turkish citizenship. After you have Turkish citizenship, you submit the necessary documents to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security in order to open a business. If the Ministry of Labor and Social Security submits, an independent foreign work permit is given to the foreigner.
As a foreign investor in Istanbul Turkey, it will be very useful to hire a lawyer to act in accordance with Turkish laws when buying and selling property and to ensure that security is carried out in an official hand in buying and selling transactions. Hiring a lawyer will also protect the apartment you buy.